Stories from my little corner of the world, the South. Some are from the present, some from the past...but all are from my heart.

They reflect my thoughts and views, my musing about the world, and each carries with it a bit of my heart
and soul.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Thunderstorm A-Brewin'

Sometimes I get so caught up in all that Life is hurling at me that I forgot to take notice of Nature...but when I do, she never fails to replenish my weary heart. 


Last evening, as the sun was setting, I looked up as I was walking the dogs and saw this amazing colossal thunderhead cloud building...I had to get my camera and come back to watch the show. 
 Again, as so often in the past, Mother Nature put on a beautiful show...



Just remember to always look upwards, even when it seems Life is weighing you down.

Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment